How It Works
- Click on a document icon and you can start completing one of our on-line questionnaires.
- See your document being assembled in real time.
- Save your answers, register to become a client of the firm, and purchase your legal service.
- After you submit your document we review it, amend it as necessary to make sure that it is correct.
- We provide you with additional legal advice and instructions.
District of Columbia Divorce
- Marital Settlement Agreement - $99
- DC Divorce with Children - with DC Separation Agreement - $199.00
- DC Divorce without Children - with DC Separation Agreement - $199
- Premarital Agreement - $99
- Modification of Child Support - $149
- Child Custody Modification Package - $149
Wills, Living Wills & Powers of Attorney
Online Legal Advice
- Legal Advice by Phone - $35
- Legal Advice by E-Mail - $35
- Legal Advice by Webcam - $35
- Legal Document Review
- Court Coaching Service - $125
DCDivorceOnline.com, is the District of Columbia's first virtual law firm helping clients represent themselves in a DC uncontested divorce and other family law matters.
We established this online concept in 2003, and have helped hundreds of DC residents save on legal fees by enabling them to representing themselves in a "no-fault" or "uncontested" divorce.
Our goal is to help people divorce peacefully and get on with their lives, without spending thousands of dollars on legal fees.
Our DC Uncontested Divorce Legal Service:
We offer an "unbundled legal service"
for self-represented parties.
This means that we offer legal forms bundled with legal advice
for an affordable fixed fee (Read
If you have questions about our legal services, call us: 202-618-4596 or use our online chat service.
Just click on a document link and you can start completing one of our on-line questionnaires. You can see your document being assembled in real time. When you are ready, you can save your answers, register to become a client of the firm, and purchase your legal service. After you submit your document we review it, amend it as necessary to make sure that it is correct, and provide you with additional legal advice and instructions.
There was a time when you only had two choices to get your divorce in
retain a full-service lawyer and pay considerable, up-front costs and high hourly fees, or
purchase forms from a non-lawyer document preparation or legal forms company and pray that you are doing it right.
Now there is a third way
to purchase legal services.
We use the best components from the above two choices to provide you fast and affordable divorce in
the District of Columbia. We focus on preparing your legal documents for
District of Columbia no-fault divorce and other
family law matters, enabling you to file your documents yourself to keep your legal fees as low as possible. We do not handle contested divorces. If you have a contested divorce we can refer you to a full service attorney who can provide you with more traditional representation.
Remember...only a law firm can give you legal advice. A forms company cannot provide you with legal advice and adds very little for the fee they charge, like making sure that you spell your name correctly! See comparison to leading legal forms company.
Learn more about Richard S. Granat, Granat Legal Services, P.C..
Winner: ABA Meritorious Recognition
2005 Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access
2010 Louis M. Brown Lifetime Achievement Award for Innovation in the Delivery of Legal Services
2009 ABA Journal Names Richard Granat as one as a "Legal Rebel" - lawyers changing the legal profession.
Granat Legal Services, P.C.
www.dcdivorceonline.com - for DC residents.
www.mdfamilylawyer.com - for Maryland residents.
www.granatwills.com - for Maryland residents.
1629 K Street., N,W, Suite 300
Washington, D.C., 20006
Office meetings by appointment only.
Phone: 202-618-4596 | Support