- Marital Settlement Agreement - $99
- DC Divorce with Children - with DC Separation Agreement - $199
- DC Divorce without Children - with DC Separation Agreement - $199
- DC Divorce Forms Only - No Separation Agreement - $149.00
- Premarital Agreement - $99
- Modification of Child Support - $149
- Child Custody Modification Package - $149
Wills, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills
Online Legal Advice
District of Columbia Prenuptials & Premarital Agreements
A prenuptial or pre-marital agreement ("prenup" for short) is a written contract created by two people before they are married. A prenup typically lists all of the property each person owns (as well as any debts) and specifies what each person's property rights will be after the marriage.
An agreement made during marriage, rather than before, is known as a "postnuptial," "postmarital," or "marital" agreement.
You made need a Pre-Marital Agreement if:
- You want to pass separate property to children from prior marriages.
- You want to clarify financial rights.
- You want to avoid arguments in case of divorce.
- You want to get protection from debts.
Ready to start? Click on the button below to access our our online questionnaire. You can save your answers and return later. When you're ready to move forward, simply pay by credit card and submit to our firm.
We prepare your document based on your answers, and if we have questions we will contact you by phone or email.
Guarantee: We offer a 100% refund if you are not satisfied. Fee excludes filing fees which you will pay the court directly.