- Marital Settlement Agreement - $99
- DC Divorce with Children - with DC Separation Agreement - $199
- DC Divorce without Children - with DC Separation Agreement - $199
- DC Divorce Forms Only - No Separation Agreement - $149.00
- Premarital Agreement - $99
- Modification of Child Support - $149
- Child Custody Modification Package - $149
Wills, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills
Online Legal Advice
Recruitment and Hiring
Whether you are an employer looking to add or replace staff or an individual seeking a new opportunity, the hiring and recruitment process is the first step in determining if a match exists. Both parties should be looking at "fit." What is the likelihood that this individual will be comfortable in the company's culture? Are the responsibilities of the position sufficient enough to challenge the applicant or are they more rigorous than what this person has done in the past? Does this individual or this position provide the ability to grow with the company?
For the employer, hiring the wrong employee can result in wasted time in training and start-up costs, as well as disrupting the organization as a whole. From the candidate's perspective, the wrong decision can make going to work frustrating and unrewarding.